Since 1989 Grand Central Neighborhood Social Services Corporation (GCNSSC) has been providing services both concrete and supportive to the homeless of NYC. From our present location at 120 East 32nd Street, open 24 hours/7 days a week, we offer an array of programs to help these individuals regain their self esteem and ultimately be able to find permanent housing.
Many of our clients come to us with just the clothes on their backs and are dependent on us for the mere basics which we all take for granted such as clean clothing, a shower and a hot meal. I am proud of how our staff works with the clients in improving their quality of life. However, we cannot do this alone and that’s where you can play an important part. Your donation will help us to provide an array of items needed to begin the process of re-integrating these individuals back into society.
Please take this opportunity to partner with GCNSSC and make a difference in the lives of your fellow New Yorkers.
Grand Central Neighborhood Social Services Corporation is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt nonprofit. We rely on your gifts to sustain our mission of giving the homeless a new start. Your tax deductible gift can help put a homeless individual on a path to a better life.
4 Ways To Give Back!
1) Paypal – Click to Donate!
Amazon– Click To Donate!
2) Sending a check or money order to:
Grand Central Neighborhood Social Services Corp.
120 East 32nd Street, New York, NY 10016
Between Lexington Ave. & Park Avenues
3) Dropping off donations of items such as clothes, shoes, toiletries, and non-perishable items.
What NOT To Donate:
- NO used undergarmets
- NO opened toiletries
- NO used cosmetic supplies
- NO medication/over the counter drugs (Bandages are acceptable)
- NO used bedding or sheets
- NO knives/razors
- NO toys
We Also Accept Food Donations !
Food donations Has to be enough food to serve 25 people or more.
- Low sodium vegetables (All vegetables)
- Cooked protein or uncooked frozen protein
- Beef, fish, chicken turkey, veal, goat, lamb
- Rice, Dry pasta, potatoes etc. etc. is also accepted
- Eating utensils such as forks, spoons, cups (7oz), plates , bowls(50z and 12oz)
YOUR DOLLARS CAN HELP TRANSFORM A LIFE!
Your gift today helps us work toward a creating a future where no New Yorker is hungry or homeless.
If you have questions or concerns regarding a donation please contact at 212-883-0680 ext. 108 or email: email@example.com